There is a fire in Vikåsenhallen and the fire alarm goes off !!
YOU are the hall guard….
What do you do?
On Wednesday 27 November, we had a notified fire drill in Vikåsenhallen. In this connection, a number of questions arose about what the responsibility of the hall guard, coach and others in the hall is.
Below are some important points;
- EVERYONE who has a hall guard MUST look at the guard folder and READ fire instructions and other important info.
- Gathering space is at the ball binge.
- All COACHES must have an overview of how many active people participate in the training.
- When the fire alarm goes off, coaches lead their active ones out of the nearest escape route.
- Gets all their active to the gathering place.
- Makes count.
- Reports to the hall guard.
- All HALL GUARDS must do this during their guard;
- Lock of rooms that are not used after they have been inspected and possibly cleaned.
- All HALL GUARDS must when the fire alarm goes off;
- Bring the keys and get the audience out as quickly as possible.
- Can also call 110 to notify and keep the emergency services informed, but they are automatically notified when the fire alarm goes off.
- Start up by the grandstand and systematically go through changing rooms, toilets, possibly meeting rooms and fitness rooms, canteen and kiosk etc.
- It is important that it is also checked under stairs and in hallways.
- Same procedure downstairs.
- Receive a report from the coach, and possibly parents in case someone should still be in the hall.
- Meet the fire department and reports.
- EVERYONE who stays in the halls who do not have training – the public, etc. – has the main responsibility for getting out of the hall through the nearest escape route.